The college is considered one of the colleges with the fastest growing speed in Ontario. In October 2011, the government of Ontario Province associating with International Student Barometer had a survey to get international students’ opinion of their satisfaction degree of the life at the college. With the result of the survey, Georgian College is highly appreciated to be a “safe and friendly destination” for international students.
The college is located in Barrie city at 40 minutes by vehicle to Toronto Capital of Ontario province to the north. Barrie is a relatively famous tourist site and one of the cities with the fastest growing speed in Canada. This place gathers many beautiful beaches, parks and imposing mountains. There are many sport activities suitable to every single season: skating, skiing, walking, cycling, golf, etc. Around Barrie city, there are many nightlife entertainment activities, bustling shopping malls, art galleries meeting students’ demands of convenience and entertainment.
In particular, Georgian College offering the highest paid internship programs in Canada with over 4,500 vacancies each year. The ratio of graduates from Georgian having a job is more than 90%.
II. Training programs (mainly Arts): Art Designing, Engineering, Computing (besides, there are some other majors such as economics, business, medicine, sciences, etc.)
1. Academic English programs: : 4 levels: 14 weeks/1 level, 24 hours/1 week. Students will improve all skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing. From level 4, students can choose some academic credits to study along with this level.
– Faculty of Community Services
– Faculty of Design and Graphics
– Faculty of Technology
– Faculty of General
– Faculty of Health Sciences
– Faculty of Tourism and Hotel3. Bachelor’s programs
– English: regular admission in January, March, May, July, September and November
– College, Bachelor, Postgraduate: admission in January and September
— Application processing fee (for curricular subjects): CAD$ 100
– Tuition for college, bachelor and postgraduate programs: CAD$ 10,600 – 16,000/year
– English fee: CAD$ 2,474/ 7 weeks – CAD$ 4,948/ 14 weeks
– Living, housing and transport (estimated): CAD$ 9,000/ year
In particular: students are allowed to stay for working within 3 years and settling after graduation.Get more information, please contact:
MINH NGUYET EDUCATION CONSULTING COMPANY LIMITED
Add: 656/48 – 656/50 Cach Mang Thang 8 St, Ward 11, Dist 3, HCM City
Tel: (+84)839907990 Fax: +(84)838464544
Hotline: +(84)908 774 130 +(84)966 544 082
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com